Please stay safe.
Due to COVID-19, your camping experience will be a little different for the near future. We have tried to answer some of the questions you may have.
Please be aware, there are areas that you are advised to use at your own risk.
What will camping look like this Summer?
Our operations will be dictated by provincial, regional, and local authorities to ensure the safest environment for guests, visitors, and our dedicated staff.
Maximum number of campers per site will be 6.
Only registered campers will be allowed on site.
What are you doing to keep families safe?
We will be following all government directives, and the park will be utilizing best practices and recommendations.
We will strictly follow social distancing standards and expect campers to do the same.
Enhanced cleaning practices will include the routine cleaning of frequently touched surfaces, increased usage of disinfectants, placement of hand sanitizer dispensers throughout the park, and employee usage of personal protection equipment.
What about amenities and activities?
We are proud of the quality programs that Pathfinder Camp Resorts & Fort Camping has offered families for the last twenty years, but the safety of our campers and staff come first. We suspended all programming during 2021 and are still unsure what programming will look like at this point for 2022. Please stay tuned or contact us for more information.
At our Fort Camping camp resort, we have a craft kit at the store that you can pick up and take to your site. We are still renting bikes (bring your own helmet), as well as a Giant Connect 4 game, Giant Chess, and bocce ball. These are all sanitized after their return, so they are safe to rent to the next person.
Our camp stores will have a limited number of products, there will be no hot food this summer.
- Campers will receive a pre-check-in email 24 hours before arrival. Please take the opportunity to follow the link, read and accept our terms and conditions and check yourself in.
- By agreeing to our terms and conditions you also agree to follow our Guest Code of Conduct. This will be sent to you in your pre-arrival email that comes 2 days prior to your reservation. This is designed to help us all be safe and have the best camping experience we can have.
- When you arrive please stay in your vehicle. You will be greeted at your vehicle and given your check in package. Our staff will be wearing a mask and gloves to interact with you. This is for your protection and we would ask you to wear a mask when interacting with us. Please help us keep our staff safe, we are trying to make sure we keep you safe.
- We will not be accepting drop in campers, only campers that have reservations. If you arrive without a reservation, we will give you the opportunity to make a reservation from your mobile device.
- Our gatehouse will be open from 11 am to 7 pm daily. Check in is at 1 pm – we won’t be checking anyone in earlier. We won’t check in anyone after 7 pm unless previous arrangements have been made.
Our goal is to make sure you always feel comfortable while staying at Pathfinder Camp Resorts. Always remember:
- DON’T COME CAMPING IF YOU AREN’T FEELING WELL.
- Wash your hands frequently and for 20 seconds and use hand sanitizer when soap and water are not available
- Stay 2 metres apart from people not in your bubble
- Sneeze or cough into your elbow
For information on the latest PHO orders and guidance, non-medical issues like travel recommendations and how to manage social isolation, visit:
For more information and latest medical updates on COVID-19, follow the BC Centre for Disease Control on Twitter @CDCofBC or visit its website: http://www.bccdc.ca
Thank you for your support and choosing to camp with us.
Be kind, be calm, be safe