Tent Cabins: The Ultimate Glamping Experience
No RV? No problem. At Fort Camping by Pathfinder offers 5 family tent cabins that comfortably hold 5 people each. Each cabin is ideal for individual families that would like a taste of camping but are not equipped with an RV.
What are Tent Cabins?
Have you tried “glamping”? Check out the tent cabins we have at Fort Camping to make your camping experience amazing! The tent cabins are available from the May long weekend (third weekend in May) through October 1st each season.
*3-night booking minimum is required for the tent cabins.
**Check in is 3:00 pm.
Amenities in the family tent cabins include:
- 1 twin sized bunk bed set (with foam mattress)
- 1 twin upper and double lower bunk bed set (with foam mattress)
- Mini fridge
- Table with chairs
- Small counter space
- 1 30 amp electrical outlet (for one small component)
→ Tent cabins do not include personal bedding or cooking equipment. Bring your own sleeping bags, blankets, and pillows.
→ There is no bathroom in the tent cabins.
- Picnic table
- Briquette BBQ
- Fire pit
- Space for 1 vehicle
- MAX OCCUPANCY: 5 people
- MINIMUM BOOKING: 3 nights
- CHECK-IN: 3:00 pm
- AVAILABILITY: May Long Weekend to October 1st (every year)