Posting date: April 15th, 2023
Position Title: Store Clerks.
Location: 9451 Glover Rd, Langley Twp, BC V1M 2R9
Classification: Seasonal; Part-Time/Full-Time, starting May and June to October, 2023
Schedule: 20-40 hours Per week.
Salary: 18.00 Per hour
Live on-site: No.
Explore. Stay. Store.
Join Pathfinder Camp Resorts and become an important part of our exciting and growing organization in Beautiful British Columbia. Pathfinder Camp Resorts operates three RV Camp Resort properties in BC, including locations in Agassiz, Parksville, and Fort Langley.
We strive to ensure that we are creating an inclusive, engaged workforce, supporting a positive work culture and an environment that encourages growth and development for all.
If you are looking to make a difference in the lives of our guests, we want to hear from you!
We are currently searching for Store Clerks to assist in operating the camp store at our Fort Langley camp resort.
As a Store Clerk, you will greet and interact with our guests, provide retail services, tourism info and assist in keeping the store safe and clean.
This is a great seasonal opportunity for someone with experience working in a small retail environment. If you are a friendly, outgoing person who enjoys interacting with people within the tourism industry, then this position is for you.
You will be comfortable working both independently and part of a small staff team.
Positions are suitable for students seeking summer employment.
- Greet guest in a polite and friendly manner.
- Engage and interact with guests to create a pleasant shopping experience.
- Ensure shelves are stocked with available products.
- Keep track of store inventory for ordering purposes.
- Process transactions, complete daily sales/cash report.
- Ensure the store is kept clean, safe, and well maintained.
- Previous experience working in a retail environment desirable.
- Good command of the English language with the ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
- Good customer service skills.
- Physically able to stand for long periods of time.
- Flexible with working hours, including evenings weekends and holidays.
- Level 1 First Aid/CPR required or willingness to obtain prior to employment.
- Criminal Record Check.
*Please note, vacation time is not granted for seasonal employees.
Resume and cover letter required by April 30th, 2022, to: Lynne Topham, Human Resources Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.