Summer Camp Host
Position Title: Summer Camp Host
Location: 6110 Lougheed Hwy., Agassiz, BC V0M 1A0
Classification: Seasonal; Full-Time, May – September 2023
Schedule: 40 hours per week
Salary: 18.00 Per Hour
Live on-site option: NO
Site Fee: n/a
EXPLORE. STAY. PLAY.
Join Pathfinder Camp Resorts and become an important part of our exciting and growing organization in beautiful British Columbia. Pathfinder Camp Resorts operates three RV Camp Resort properties in BC, including locations in Agassiz, Parksville, and Fort Langley.
We strive to ensure that we are creating an inclusive, engaged workforce, supporting a positive work culture and an environment that encourages growth and development for all.
If you are looking to make a difference in the lives of our guests, we want to hear from you!
→ Do you love the great outdoors?
→ Do you have a passion for camping and making people happy?
We are currently searching for dynamic Customer Service focussed “Hosts” for our Agassiz/Harrison Resort located in the Fraser Valley.
This is a great seasonal opportunity for someone who loves the outdoors! As a Host, you will be instrumental in maintaining great customer relations and service to our guests, as well as helping to maintain a clean, well-kept camp resort.
You will be comfortable working both independently and part of a small staff team.
- Checking in/out guests, processing payments.
- Making reservations via computer and telephone.
- Assisting in camp store as required.
- Customer service and relations – responding to guest enquiries,
- Cleaning facilities; office/store, laundry, and bathrooms.
- Assisting with programs for children and families.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A hospitable nature – previous campground or hospitality industry experience a definite asset.
- Great customer service and communication skills.
- Computer competency; Specific training will be provided.
- Energetic; able to lift, bend, walk up to 5kil. Per day, stand for long periods of time and work outside during all weathers.
- Open and able to work different shifts including, late nights and weekends.
- Ability to interact well with people and maintain effective working relationship with managers.
- Ability to commit from June – October.
- Level 1 First Aid/CPR required or willingness to obtain prior to employment.
- Criminal Record Check.
*Please note, vacation time is not granted for seasonal employees.
Resume and cover letter by May 15th, 2023 to: Lynne Topham, Human Resources Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.