Customer Service Representative
Position Title: Gatehouse Attendant
Location: 9451 Glover Rd, Langley Twp, BC V1M 2R9.
Classification: Seasonal; June – October, 2023.
Schedule: 16 to 32 hrs/week depending on position (2total); Willingness to work; days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
Salary: 18.00 Per Hour
EXPLORE. STAY. PLAY.
Join Pathfinder Camp Resorts and become an important part of our exciting and growing organization in beautiful British Columbia. Pathfinder Camp Resorts operates three RV Camp Resort properties in BC, including locations in Agassiz, Parksville, and Fort Langley.
We strive to ensure that we are creating an inclusive, engaged workforce, supporting a positive work culture and an environment that encourages growth and development for all.
If you are looking to make a difference in the lives of our guests, we want to hear from you!
→ Do you love the great outdoors?
→ Do you have a passion for camping and making people happy?
We are currently searching for customer service focussed individuals for the role of Gatehouse Attendant.
Enjoy working at our Fort Langley Camp Resort located in the beautiful Fraser Valley this summer season.
The position plays a vital role in establishing a welcoming, positive experience for our guests as they are the first interaction when they arrive on the property.
The primary focus is to facilitate guest arrival and departure procedures while exercising control over vehicle site access.
Key Responsibilities/ Duties:
- Welcome all guests upon arrival in a friendly manner.
- Ensure all vehicles entering the resort have authorized access.
- Ensure payment is received and all necessary forms are completed.
- Register and assign guests to sites.
- Issue gate cards, camp permits and parking passes.
- Answer phones and assist guests in making, altering, or canceling reservations.
- Answer all tourism related questions, recommending local attractions to promote a memorable guest experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience within a front office, reservations, or related customer facing role.
- Excellent customer service skills with a demonstrated willingness to exceed guest expectations are the minimum requirements.
- Ability to focus on guest needs, remaining calm and professional at all times.
- Competency in Microsoft office and other computer applications.
- Criminal Record Check
- First Aid and CPR – Level 1
Please note: Time off for vacation is not granted for seasonal employment.
Resume and letter of interest by, May 7th, 2023, to: Lynne Topham,
Human Resources Manager. firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.